Baldridge was a railroad-station community on the Atchison, Topeka and Santa Fe tracks sixteen miles northeast of Fort Stockton in north central Pecos County. It was named for the physical characteristics of its location. The Kansas City, Mexico and Orient Railway completed track to Baldridge in 1913. The community had two rated business establishments and an estimated population of 200 in 1939. By 1945 the estimated population had declined to fifty. The town was abandoned by the 1950s.
- ✅ Adoption Status:
- This place is available for adoption! Available for adoption!
Baldridge is part of or belongs to the following places:
Baldridge is classified as a Town
Has Post Office