Beck's Chapel was off Farm Road 59 eleven miles south of Athens in southern Henderson County. It was founded in the late 1840s by David A. Anding and his family and was evidently named for an early church. A local school was operating by 1906, when it had an enrollment of forty-three. In the mid-1930s the settlement had a church, a vacant school building, and a number of houses. After World War II many of the residents moved out of the area, and in the early 1990s only a church, a cemetery, and a few houses remained.
- ✅ Adoption Status:
- This place is available for adoption! Available for adoption!
Beck's Chapel is part of or belongs to the following places:
Beck's Chapel is classified as a Town
Has Post Office