Betsada was probably near the eastern bank of Tres Palacios Bay four miles across the bay from what is now Palacios, in southwestern Matagorda County. In 1895 the community received a post office, and A. P. Logan was postmaster until it closed the following year. In 1896 Betsada, described in that year's Texas State Gazetteer and Business Directory as "a northern colony," reported a population of seventy-five. The community does not appear on more recent maps.
- ✅ Adoption Status:
- This place is available for adoption! Available for adoption!
Betsada is part of or belongs to the following places:
Betsada is classified as a Town
Has Post Office