Borrego was on the south bank of the San Antonio River sixteen miles southeast of downtown San Antonio in southeastern Bexar County. It was established around 1900, and by the mid-1930s it had a school, a church, a store, and a number of houses. With the growth of San Antonio after World War II Borrego gradually lost its separate identity, and by the 1950s it was no longer shown on maps.
- ✅ Adoption Status:
- This place is available for adoption! Available for adoption!
Borrego is part of or belongs to the following places:
Borrego is classified as a Town
Has Post Office