Bosman

Bosman (Bozman, Bozemann's) was just south of Farm Road 837 and twenty miles northwest of Palestine in northwestern Anderson County. In 1898 its district school had one teacher and some thirty-one black pupils. In the 1960s there was a school building on the site, but by 1982 nothing remained of Bosman.

Continue Reading

Mark Odintz | © TSHA

Handbook of Texas Logo

Adapted from the official Handbook of Texas, a state encyclopedia developed by Texas State Historical Association (TSHA). It is an authoritative source of trusted historical records.

Belongs to

Bosman is part of or belongs to the following places:

Currently Exists

No

Place type

Bosman is classified as a Town

Associated Names

  • [-n's]
  • [Bozman]

Location

Latitude: 31.96516230
Longitude: -95.85385170

Has Post Office

No

Is Incorporated

No