Broadmoor was sixteen miles northwest of Brady in western McCulloch County. A post office operated there from 1907 to 1921. The Harris or Broadmoor school opened in 1908. In 1914 Broadmoor had two general stores, a cotton gin, and 100 residents. Its school was moved to Lohn in the early 1930s. There was no evidence of the community shown on the 1948 county highway map.
- ✅ Adoption Status:
- This place is available for adoption! Available for adoption!
Broadmoor is part of or belongs to the following places:
Broadmoor is classified as a Town
Has Post Office