Buffalo Springs was a German farming and ranching community on the west bank of the Guadalupe River about 7½ miles northwest of New Braunfels in east central Comal County. The site at the mouth of Turkey Creek, originally settled by the Bremer family in 1848, offered an abundance of timber and water that attracted more German pioneers in the 1850s. By the 1980s Buffalo Springs had been abandoned. Its site was on the road that parallels the Guadalupe River between New Braunfels and Sattler.
- ✅ Adoption Status:
- This place is available for adoption! Available for adoption!
Buffalo Springs is part of or belongs to the following places:
Buffalo Springs is classified as a Town
Has Post Office