Caddo is on Farm Road 3335 eighteen miles northeast of Floresville in eastern Wilson County. The community was first settled around the time of the Civil War. A school was in operation there by 1896, when it had an enrollment of sixty-four. In the mid-1930s Caddo had a school, a gin, a church, and a number of houses. After World War II the school and gin were closed, and in the early 1990s only the church and a few scattered houses remained.
- ✅ Adoption Status:
- This place is available for adoption! Available for adoption!
Caddo is part of or belongs to the following places:
Caddo is classified as a Town
Has Post Office