Caesar is on Farm Road 798 eight miles northwest of Pettus in northern Bee County. It was originally called Wolfe's Neighborhood after Peter Wolfe, who settled in the area before 1876. The name was changed to Caesar in the early 1900s, when R. L. Peevy built the first store there and applied for a post office. He sent the postal authorities a list of potential names from his Bible; from this list the authorities chose Caesar. The post office was established in 1903 and was discontinued sometime after 1930. In 1914 the town had a church, a store, and a population of fifteen. Gas and oil were discovered in the area, but old-timers refused to sell any of the land to newcomers. By the late 1980s no residents or businesses were recorded there.
- ✅ Adoption Status:
- This place is available for adoption! Available for adoption!
Caesar is part of or belongs to the following places:
Caesar is classified as a Town
Has Post Office