Comal Creek Settlement
Comal Creek Settlement, the second community established in Comal County, was begun in 1845 by settlers from New Braunfels. The pioneers raised grain and vegetables and grazed their cattle on the unfenced lands around the settlement. In 1856 the Comal Creek school had thirty-five tuition pupils and seven poor and orphan pupils. By 1948 the school was a part of the New Braunfels system, and the community had been incorporated into the city of New Braunfels.
- ✅ Adoption Status:
- This place is available for adoption! Available for adoption!
Comal Creek Settlement is part of or belongs to the following places:
Comal Creek Settlement is classified as a Town
Has Post Office