County Line

Product photo
Promotion: Nearby Map of Anderson County

County Line was a rural post office community just east of a country road extension of Farm Road 1615 by the Henderson county line in northwestern Anderson County. The County Line post office operated from 1903 to 1906. In the 1930s the site had several scattered dwellings, but by 1982 all that remained of County Line was a cemetery.

Continue Reading

Mark Odintz | © TSHA

Handbook of Texas Logo

Adapted from the official Handbook of Texas, a state encyclopedia developed by Texas State Historical Association (TSHA). It is an authoritative source of trusted historical records.

Belongs to

County Line is part of or belongs to the following places:

Currently Exists

No

Place type

County Line is classified as a Town

Associated Names

  • (Strong)

Location

Latitude: 32.03960400
Longitude: -95.75246180

Has Post Office

No

Is Incorporated

No