Curry

Curry was three miles northeast of Cameron in northern Milam County. In 1903 it had a one-teacher school with forty-two White students and a one-teacher school with eighteen Black students. The community did not appear on county highway maps in 1941.

Continue Reading

Vivian Elizabeth Smyrl | © TSHA

Handbook of Texas Logo

Adapted from the official Handbook of Texas, a state encyclopedia developed by Texas State Historical Association (TSHA). It is an authoritative source of trusted historical records.

Belongs to

Curry is part of or belongs to the following places:

Currently Exists

No

Place type

Curry is classified as a Town

Has Post Office

No

Is Incorporated

No