Davenport was just south of Farm Road 1137 and six miles east of Palestine in eastern Anderson County. In the 1930s the community had a church and the black school for the Swanson Spring school district. Its school served some sixty-six pupils in 1932, but by 1955 had been consolidated with the Palestine schools. In 1982 only a single dwelling was at the site, and in 1985 Davenport was no longer named on county highway maps.
- ✅ Adoption Status:
- This place is available for adoption! Available for adoption!
Davenport is part of or belongs to the following places:
Davenport is classified as a Town
Has Post Office