Davidson

Davidson, a farming community in southeastern Van Zandt County 8½ miles north of Brownsboro in Henderson County, had a post office from 1902 to 1916 and a general store in 1914. By 1905 seventy-three students were enrolled in the local school. In the 1980s county highway maps did not show the townsite location.

Continue Reading

Diana J. Kleiner | © TSHA

Handbook of Texas Logo

Adapted from the official Handbook of Texas, a state encyclopedia developed by Texas State Historical Association (TSHA). It is an authoritative source of trusted historical records.

Belongs to

Davidson is part of or belongs to the following places:

Currently Exists

No

Place type

Davidson is classified as a Town

Associated Names

  • ['s Gin]
  • (Luzon)

Has Post Office

No

Is Incorporated

No