Eaton, just east of Farm Road 2446 and nine miles southeast of Franklin in central Robertson County, was named for D. C. Eaton, postmaster when a post office was granted in 1900. The office was discontinued in 1905. The community reported a population of fifty around 1910. In 1942 Eaton had a church, a school, and a few scattered dwellings. In the late 1980s scattered dwellings and a church remained at Eaton, which was still listed as a community in 1990.
- ✅ Adoption Status:
- This place is available for adoption! Available for adoption!
Eaton is part of or belongs to the following places:
Eaton is classified as a Town
Has Post Office