Elam Springs (Elam Spring), off Farm Road 1795 ten miles southwest of Gilmer in western Upshur County, was settled before 1900. By that year it had a school, which in 1906 had an enrollment of forty-nine black students. In the mid-1930s the community had a church and number of houses, and in the mid-1960s it had a church, a cemetery, and a few widely scattered houses. In 2000 the population was fifty.
- ✅ Adoption Status:
- This place is available for adoption! Available for adoption!
Elam Springs is part of or belongs to the following places:
Elam Springs is classified as a Town
Has Post Office
Elam Springs by the Numbers
This is some placeholder text that we should either remove or replace with a brief summary about this particular metric. For example, "We update population counts once per year..."