Eudora was near Zavalla seventeen miles east of Lufkin in eastern Angelina County. The settlement was established sometime after the Civil War. A post office opened there in 1885, and by 1892 Eudora had a general store and a reported population of sixty. Its post office closed in 1903, and the mail was sent to Dunkin. In the early 1990s only a few scattered houses remained in the area.
- ✅ Adoption Status:
- This place is available for adoption! Available for adoption!
Eudora is part of or belongs to the following places:
Eudora is classified as a Town
Has Post Office