Felicia, at the junction of U.S. Highway 90 and Farm Road 1009, in southeastern Liberty County thirty-eight miles west of Beaumont, was the center of a scattered rice and ranching community. It became a stop on the Texas and New Orleans Railroad during the 1890s. From 1916 to 1921 Felicia also had a post office. After that date mail was sent to Nome in Jefferson County. By 1986 only a grain elevator marked the former townsite.
- ✅ Adoption Status:
- This place is available for adoption! Available for adoption!
Felicia is part of or belongs to the following places:
Felicia is classified as a Town
Has Post Office