Franco was a railroad switch and loading station on the Weatherford, Mineral Wells and Northwestern Railway six miles northwest of Weatherford in central Parker County. The loading station was named for the Franco-Texan Land Company, which owned land in the area. In the early 1890s a small community developed there. It had a post office branch in 1892 and 1893. The community was apparently abandoned sometime in the early 1900s.
- ✅ Adoption Status:
- This place is available for adoption! Available for adoption!
Franco is part of or belongs to the following places:
Franco is classified as a Town
- [Franko Switch]
Has Post Office