Grady was on Farm Road 3205 eight miles west of Rotan in northwestern Fisher County. J. W. McCombs settled at the townsite in 1888. A post office was opened in the community in 1890 and named for Henry W. Grady, a noted journalist and orator of the time. By 1896 Grady had a flour mill and gin, a general store, and a population of ten. The post office closed in 1902. Grady school operated for a number of years and was consolidated with Hobbs school in 1924. By 1940 all that remained at the site was a cemetery.
- ✅ Adoption Status:
- This place is available for adoption! Available for adoption!
Grady is part of or belongs to the following places:
Grady is classified as a Town
Has Post Office