Grange Hall is on State Highway 43 four miles southwest of Marshall in southwestern Harrison County. The Blalock family made their home on the site from about 1850 on, and the community was known as Grange Hall by 1896, when it had a voting box. In 1897 its two schools enrolled fifty-seven White pupils, and in 1904 the community had a school for forty-five White students and another for 104 Black students. In the 1930s there were three churches and three schools in the dispersed community. By 1978 Grange Hall comprised a school, a cemetery, and a number of dwellings scattered over two miles of State Highway 43. In 1992 the Grange Hall school had been closed and the building converted into one of three churches still located at the site.
- ✅ Adoption Status:
- This place is available for adoption! Available for adoption!
Grange Hall is part of or belongs to the following places:
Grange Hall is classified as a Town
Has Post Office