Grange Hall

Product photo
Promotion: Nearby Map of Navarro County

Grange Hall, on Farm Road 2930 four miles north of Barry in western Navarro County, was established before 1900. In the mid-1930s it had a school, a church, a cemetery, and a number of houses. Its school was consolidated with the Barry school after World War II, and by the mid-1960s only the Grange Hall cemetery and a few widely scattered houses remained. In the early 1990s Grange Hall was a dispersed rural community.

Continue Reading

Christopher Long | © TSHA

Handbook of Texas Logo

Adapted from the official Handbook of Texas, a state encyclopedia developed by Texas State Historical Association (TSHA). It is an authoritative source of trusted historical records.

Belongs to

Grange Hall is part of or belongs to the following places:

Currently Exists

No

Place type

Grange Hall is classified as a Town

Location

Latitude: 32.14098400
Longitude: -96.67249040

Has Post Office

No

Is Incorporated

No