Grange Hall, five miles north of Gilmer off the St. Louis Southwestern Railway in central Upshur County, was established after the Civil War. A post office operated there from 1875 to 1881. In the early 1880s the settlement had a general store, a cotton gin and mill, and a number of houses; in 1882 the reported population was twenty-four. By the mid-1880s the community was no longer shown on maps.
- ✅ Adoption Status:
- This place is available for adoption! Available for adoption!
Grange Hall is part of or belongs to the following places:
Grange Hall is classified as a Town
Has Post Office