Grosvenor, on Farm Road 1850 some sixteen miles northwest of Brownwood in western Brown County, was named for United States representative Charles H. Grosvenor of Ohio. A post office opened at the settlement in 1900, and by 1914 the community of fifty residents supported three stores. By 1940 it had one or two businesses, an elementary school, and forty-two residents. Its post office closed during the mid-1970s. In 1980 the estimated population of Grosvenor was thirty-one. Though the town was still shown on county highway maps, no population estimates were available in 2000.
- ✅ Adoption Status:
- This place is available for adoption! Available for adoption!
Grosvenor is part of or belongs to the following places:
Grosvenor is classified as a Town
Has Post Office
Grosvenor by the Numbers
This is some placeholder text that we should either remove or replace with a brief summary about this particular metric. For example, "We update population counts once per year..."