Grover was near the intersection of State Highway 80 and Farm Road 968, five miles southwest of Marshall in southwestern Harrison County. It was settled before 1896, when a voting box was located in the community. In 1904 the Grover school district had six schools serving 333 Black students and two schools serving sixty-one White students. The community, though not identified on the 1948 county highway map, that year comprised three businesses and a number of scattered dwellings. In 1991 a Baptist church was at the site.
- ✅ Adoption Status:
- This place is available for adoption! Available for adoption!
Grover is part of or belongs to the following places:
Grover is classified as a Town
Has Post Office