Hahn Prairie (Hahn) was at the junction of Farm roads 1160 and 2546, on the old Hahn ranch sixteen miles northwest of Wharton in northwestern Wharton County. A post office operated there from 1897 until 1929. The local school had thirty-two pupils and one teacher in 1905. The population in 1910 was fifty. One store and a population of twenty were reported in 1933, but before 1950 the community center was abandoned. In 1989, when state highway maps called the site Hahn Prairie, only the school, a cemetery, and scattered dwellings remained to mark the townsite.
- ✅ Adoption Status:
- This place is available for adoption! Available for adoption!
Hahn Prairie is part of or belongs to the following places:
Hahn Prairie is classified as a Town
Has Post Office