Hale was on the Atchison, Topeka and Santa Fe Railway at the site of the present intersection of Illinois Avenue and Westmoreland Road in Oak Cliff, Dallas County. The community was on the original land grant of W. J. Walker. The Dallas, Cleburne and Rio Grande Railway was built through Hale in 1880. The community had a post office from 1886 to 1889 and became known as Hale Station. A townsite was laid out but did not develop.
- ✅ Adoption Status:
- This place is available for adoption! Available for adoption!
Hale is part of or belongs to the following places:
Hale is classified as a Town
Has Post Office