Harmony, 7½ miles north of Helena on Farm Road 627 in Karnes County, developed around the Harmony Baptist Church, which was founded on the west bank of Ecleto Creek in 1875. A Woodmen of the World's lodge was held on the second floor of the church. School was held in the church before a New Harmony School, which operated in the 1920s, was built a mile away near Rhymes Creek. The 1983 county highway map showed a cemetery at the Harmony site. In 1990 the Harmony Baptist Church continued to operate, and elections were held in the building for community residents.
- ✅ Adoption Status:
- This place is available for adoption! Available for adoption!
Harmony is part of or belongs to the following places:
Harmony is classified as a Town
Has Post Office