Hunt's Store was near the intersection of Farm roads 542 and 3178, sixteen miles northeast of Centerville in northeastern Leon County. The area was settled in the 1850s, and by the 1870s the Tubbs cemetery was located at the site. In 1890 W. D. Tubbs opened a store in the community, which he sold to a local farmer, Samuel Hunt, and the community came to be known as Hunt's Store. In 1940 the community was not listed on state highway maps, and only the Tubbs Cemetery was at the site.
- ✅ Adoption Status:
- This place is available for adoption! Available for adoption!
Hunts Store is part of or belongs to the following places:
Hunts Store is classified as a Town
Has Post Office