Labatt was on the San Antonio and Aransas Pass Railway and near the San Antonio River, some ten miles west of Floresville in western Wilson County. The area was originally part of the ranch holding of Francisco Flores de Abrego. In 1886 the San Antonio and Aransas Pass built a flag station and switch at the site and named it after Galveston attorney Henry J. Labatt. During the mid-1930s the area had a store and a number of houses. Later most of the residents moved away, and in the early 1990s only a few scattered dwellings remained.
- ✅ Adoption Status:
- This place is available for adoption! Available for adoption!
Labatt is part of or belongs to the following places:
Labatt is classified as a Town
Has Post Office