Lahai was twelve miles south of Bertram in southeastern Burnet County. A post office was established there in 1890; Lewis L. Wix was postmaster. In 1892 Lahai had a Church of Christ and a school. The Lahai post office was discontinued in 1892, and mail for the community was sent to Bertram. No evidence of the community was shown on county highway maps by the 1940s.
- ✅ Adoption Status:
- This place is available for adoption! Available for adoption!
Lahai is part of or belongs to the following places:
Lahai is classified as a Town
- (Cow Creek)
Has Post Office