Langum Quarter, just off State Highway 7 and 1½ miles west of Crockett in west central Houston County, was established after 1900. In the mid-1930s it had a store and a large number of houses; children attended school in Crockett. After World War II many of the residents moved away, but in the mid-1960s there were still a number of houses in the area. In 1990 the community was no longer shown on maps.
- ✅ Adoption Status:
- This place is available for adoption! Available for adoption!
Langum Quarter is part of or belongs to the following places:
Langum Quarter is classified as a Town
Has Post Office