Justiceburg is on the Santa Fe line, U.S. Highway 84, and the south branch of the Double Mountain Fork of the Brazos River, fifteen miles southeast of Post in southeastern Garza County. Rancher Jefferson Davis Justice gave the railroad a right-of-way in 1910 and also donated the townsite. The local post office had operated from 1902 to 1905 as Le Forest. The community reported a population of fifty in 1915, twenty-five in 1925, seventy-five in 1947, and seventy-six in 1980 through 2000. During the 1980s many of the residents were descendants of Jefferson Davis Justice.
- ✅ Adoption Status:
- This place is available for adoption! Available for adoption!
Le Forest is part of or belongs to the following places:
Le Forest is classified as a Town
Has Post Office