Lone Star

Lone Star, two miles south of New Braunfels, was settled in 1845, when ten-acre farm lots were allotted to early settlers of New Braunfels. In 1901 two nearby schools were reorganized as the Lone Star school, which by the mid-1950s had become part of the New Braunfels Independent School District.

Continue Reading

Oscar Haas | © TSHA

Handbook of Texas Logo

Adapted from the official Handbook of Texas, a state encyclopedia developed by Texas State Historical Association (TSHA). It is an authoritative source of trusted historical records.

Belongs to

Lone Star is part of or belongs to the following places:

Currently Exists

No

Place type

Lone Star is classified as a Town

Location

Latitude: 29.68355860
Longitude: -98.14028670

Has Post Office

No

Is Incorporated

No