Beulah was on Mustang Creek eighteen miles northwest of Cleburne. Settlement of the site occurred in 1853. A post office operated there from 1882 until 1890. The population grew from thirty in 1885 to ninety-four in 1892. Area farmers raised and shipped livestock. Beulah was bypassed by the railroads and by 1910 was all but abandoned.
- ✅ Adoption Status:
- This place is available for adoption! Available for adoption!
Mustang Creek is part of or belongs to the following places:
Mustang Creek is classified as a Town
Has Post Office