Neuse Store is a ghost town in eastern Comal County on the old Austin road two miles northeast of New Braunfels. It was settled in 1847, when Adam Neuse and Heinrich Wanschaff bought fifty acres of prairie land in the Albert C. Horton league. Neuse established a store which was long a landmark in the community but was abandoned with improved transportation.
- ✅ Adoption Status:
- This place is available for adoption! Available for adoption!
Neuse Store is part of or belongs to the following places:
Neuse Store is classified as a Town
Has Post Office