Old Union was on the Texas Southeastern Railroad four miles southwest of Lufkin in central Angelina County. The settlement grew up about 1900 after the railroad was built from Lufkin to Diboll. By the 1930s Old Union had a church, a store, and a number of houses. After World War II most of the residents moved away, and in the early 1990s only a few scattered houses remained.
- ✅ Adoption Status:
- This place is available for adoption! Available for adoption!
Old Union is part of or belongs to the following places:
Old Union is classified as a Town
Has Post Office