Pine Grove

Pine Grove, on Farm Road 1960 south of Cypress Creek, halfway between Humble and Westfield in north central Harris County, was the site of a school, a church, a business, and several dwellings in 1936. In the 1980s the Lakeview Park Church and scattered dwellings remained south of Tettar Cemetery to mark the townsite.

Continue Reading

Diana J. Kleiner | © TSHA

Handbook of Texas Logo

Adapted from the official Handbook of Texas, a state encyclopedia developed by Texas State Historical Association (TSHA). It is an authoritative source of trusted historical records.

Belongs to

Pine Grove is part of or belongs to the following places:

Currently Exists

No

Place type

Pine Grove is classified as a Town

Location

Latitude: 30.01184100
Longitude: -95.32910000

Has Post Office

No

Is Incorporated

No