Plainview is on Farm roads 441 and 1163 five miles southwest of El Campo in southwest Wharton County. The local school, organized in 1917, had an enrollment of 130 White and four Black students and four teachers in 1926. In 1948 the school was consolidated with the Louise Rural High School District. In 1989 a town hall existed at the townsite.
- ✅ Adoption Status:
- This place is available for adoption! Available for adoption!
Plainview is part of or belongs to the following places:
Plainview is classified as a Town
Has Post Office