Rebecca Creek, a farming community twenty miles northwest of New Braunfels in northwestern Comal County near the mouth of Rebecca Creek on the Guadalupe River, was settled in 1854, when Joachim Pantermuehl settled on the Charles Murhard land. The community and the creek were named for the wife of Jacob De Cordova when he surveyed the area in the late 1840s. In 1882 Julius H. Bremer conveyed five acres to the Rebecca Creek school, which was later consolidated with the Sherwood school district.
- ✅ Adoption Status:
- This place is available for adoption! Available for adoption!
Rebecca Creek is part of or belongs to the following places:
Rebecca Creek is classified as a Town
Has Post Office