Renova was a lumber camp on the Houston East and West Texas Railway between Diboll and the Neches River in southwest Angelina County. During the first decade of the twentieth century it was a lumber-shipping station. It was abandoned at roughly the same time as the sawmill at Emporia, a few miles to the north. The Emporia Lumber Company, owned by M. T. Jones and Samuel F. Carter, managed a mill in what is today south Diboll. It is thought that this mill, opened in 1892, either burned or was closed sometime before 1910.
- ✅ Adoption Status:
- This place is available for adoption! Available for adoption!
Renova is part of or belongs to the following places:
Renova is classified as a Town
Has Post Office