Rest was eight miles north of Lockhart in northern Caldwell County. A post office operated there from 1880 to 1883. The community was not marked on county highway maps in the 1940s. An old cemetery, located about two miles south of the intersection of U.S. Highway 183 and State Highway 21, was the only evidence of the community in the 1980s. The most recent headstone was dated 1916.
- ✅ Adoption Status:
- This place is available for adoption! Available for adoption!
Rest is part of or belongs to the following places:
Rest is classified as a Town
- (St . Clair)
Has Post Office