Plaxco was ten miles north of the site of present Graham, near Farm Road 2652 and Oak Creek in Young County. The town, originally called Rocky Mound, was renamed when Enoch M. Plaxco established a post office in 1902. The office lasted exactly one year before it was discontinued and moved to Graham. Nothing remained of this short-lived settlement on 1980 county maps.
- ✅ Adoption Status:
- This place is available for adoption! Available for adoption!
Rocky Mound is part of or belongs to the following places:
Rocky Mound is classified as a Town
Has Post Office