Sand Springs Church, also known as Sand Spring and as Sand Springs, is a rural community at the intersection of two country roads by Gal Creek, three miles east of Alderbranch and thirteen miles southeast of Palestine in southeastern Anderson County. The community had a post office called Sand Spring from 1850 to 1851. In 1932 the Sand Springs district school served some twenty-two White pupils, and during the 1940s the townsite included the school and one dwelling. By 1955 the Sand Springs school had consolidated with that of Slocum, and in 1985 all that remained at the site was Sand Springs Church. No trace of the community was shown on county maps in 2000.
- ✅ Adoption Status:
- This place is available for adoption! Available for adoption!
Sand Spring is part of or belongs to the following places:
Sand Spring is classified as a Town
Has Post Office