Shawnee Creek, on Shawnee Creek near Sulphur Springs, had a post office in 1875 with C. M. Barge as postmaster. This office was abolished in 1877. Shawnee Creek in 1882 was described as a "small village" in a report by the Texas Commissioner of Statistics.
- ✅ Adoption Status:
- This place is available for adoption! Available for adoption!
Shawnee Creek is part of or belongs to the following places:
Shawnee Creek is classified as a Town
- (Sulphur Springs)
Has Post Office