St. Luke

St. Luke is on the Atchison, Topeka and Santa Fe Railway just west of Farm Road 102 near the Colorado county line, sixteen miles north of Wharton in north central Wharton County. State highway maps in 1936 showed a school and multiple dwellings at the townsite. By 1989 a church remained, but the school had disappeared.

Continue Reading

Diana J. Kleiner | © TSHA

Handbook of Texas Logo

Adapted from the official Handbook of Texas, a state encyclopedia developed by Texas State Historical Association (TSHA). It is an authoritative source of trusted historical records.

Belongs to

St. Luke is part of or belongs to the following places:

Currently Exists

No

Place type

St. Luke is classified as a Town

Location

Latitude: 29.46996560
Longitude: -96.30663170

Has Post Office

No

Is Incorporated

No