Stith, at the intersection of Farm roads 605 and 1235, ten miles southwest of Hawley in southern Jones County, developed after the Godwin Ranch was divided for farms in the early 1900s. B. W. Moore was the first storekeeper in 1907. The population was ten in 1915 and eighteen from 1940 to 1990. In 2000 the population reached fifty.
- ✅ Adoption Status:
- This place is available for adoption! Available for adoption!
Stith is part of or belongs to the following places:
Stith is classified as a Town
Has Post Office
Stith by the Numbers
This is some placeholder text that we should either remove or replace with a brief summary about this particular metric. For example, "We update population counts once per year..."