Tesla was off State Highway 7 twenty-seven miles east of Crockett in extreme eastern Houston County. It was established in the early 1890s and acquired a post office in 1894. At its height around the turn of the century, the settlement comprised a general store, a cotton gin and mill, and a number of houses. The post office closed in 1910, and by the mid-1930s the town no longer appeared on highway maps.
- ✅ Adoption Status:
- This place is available for adoption! Available for adoption!
Tesla is part of or belongs to the following places:
Tesla is classified as a Town
- (Sullivan's Bluff)
Has Post Office