Union Hill is on Farm Road 2348 five miles southeast of Mount Pleasant in southeastern Titus County. It developed around a church and cemetery built on land donated by Alexander Tabb, who settled in the area in 1861. At its height around 1900, Union Hill had a school, a church, a cemetery, a general store, and a wagonmaker. The school was still open in 1932, with three teachers for students in grades one through eight, but by 1962 the district had been consolidated with the Chapel Hill school district. A small store still operated at the community in 1970, but the 1984 county highway map indicated that only the church and cemetery remained.
- ✅ Adoption Status:
- This place is available for adoption! Available for adoption!
Union Hill is part of or belongs to the following places:
Union Hill is classified as a Town
Has Post Office