Lavada is on Farm Road 71 a mile west of Talco in northeastern Franklin County. A post office was established in 1901 and closed in 1907, with David Warner as the first and only postmaster. During the 1930s the community had a church and a few houses. By 1985 only scattered houses remained.
- ✅ Adoption Status:
- This place is available for adoption! Available for adoption!
Warner is part of or belongs to the following places:
Warner is classified as a Town
Has Post Office